Frazier Cycling provides customized training programs and cycling-related services for cyclists of all levels and abilities. Our results-based performance programs target your goals, your schedule and your needs. We are experts and have trained all skill levels from elite athletes, to beginners to the physically challenged.
Our training is not just for competitive riders. Families participate through our Frazier Cycling Kids team and the Beginners/Novice and spouse groups, which meet regularly for training and rides. When families cycle together, fitness and exercise become more of a lifestyle rather than just a pastime, creating a healthy environment for raising children. To encourage family participation in our programs, we offer 50% discounts to additional family members who join.
Frazier Cycling offers the opportunity to cycle with an organized cycling group, Frazier Cycling Partners. Skill level of members vary and rides are based on grouping cyclists with equally skilled riders. Several times a year there are “social” rides in which all members can participate together.
- Grow the sport of cycling by developing the next generation of serious cyclists.
- Groom junior cyclists with a focus on principles and values; good sportsmanship, attitude and teamwork.
- Promote a lifestyle of fitness and exercise to build a healthy environment for families.
When we started our program in 2003, we wanted to include as many cyclists as possible for improvement and success. Unlike other programs and cycling organizations, we do not target only the gifted cyclist. We look for candidates who have a good attitude and an interest in cycling.
Performance Enhancement Team
Our Performance Enhancement Team is anxious to help you:
Coach Ralph Frazier, USAC Expert Cycling Coach
Coach Kelli Rogan, USAC Expert Cycling Coach
Dr. Scott Quisling, Orthopaedic Specialists
Coach Esther Davis, Consultant, USAC Club Cycling Coach
Dr. Jay Alberts, Consultant, Exercise Science
Whatever your goal...
- Improve your race results through designed training and testing
- Qualify for the USCF National Championships
- Qualify for the World Champion Ironman Triathlon
- Compete in ultra-distance cycling events
- Push yourself to another level
- Prepare for your first cycling event or race
- Compete in your first triathlon
- Complete RAGBRAI (Register’s Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa)
- Lose weight and get fit
- Ride faster, longer, harder
- Get your children more active
- Cultivate an activity for the whole family
- Ride with a group for safety and camaraderie
- Have FUN!
We can help you get there! Contact us now and let’s get cycling!